UPVC and aluminium fabricator Conservatory Outlet Ltd. has two newly created, senior management positions available owing to an organisational restructure made necessary by significant year-on-year growth for the past three years, and a new five year plan aimed at continuing this success. Conservatory Outlet supplies glazed windows, doors, conservatories and solid roofs to a renowned Network of Dealers, comprised of a small number of high-volume installers that together cover over three quarters of the UK per capita. Both vacancies are in the senior management team of the Investors in People recognised company, and the successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary, pension and performance incentive scheme. Conservatory Outlet is based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, very close to J39 of the M1 and the city’s two train stations.
Senior Process & Planning Manager
Working as part of the senior team; responsible for the management of the sales order processing and customer service teams; focusing on continuous improvement in order to improve the overall performance of the department. Using effective leadership to ensure the team provides a pro-active, quality service to our customers.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate others; focus on getting things done
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage a similar operation up to £20m; relevant industry experience
- Excellent planning & organising skills; strong communication skills at all levels
- Adopts a pro-active approach to managing change; a proven track record in delivering results
- Strong focus on delivering quality customer service and good relationship management skills
Senior Manufacturing Manager (Windows, Doors, Conservatories & Solid Roofs)
Responsible for the Production area with approx. 100 staff working shifts; to ensure operating systems, people and procedures deliver quality product in an efficient, safe, cost effective and timely manner.
- Experience in running a fast moving manufacturing facility producing sales in excess of £20m
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate good time management
- Excellent product knowledge & technically capable, good understanding of the theory of manufacturing processes
- Ability to keep calm and make quick, clear decisions whist coping under pressure
If you are interested in applying for either vacancy please contact managing director Greg Kane directly on mobile number 07557 002852 or by email to: email@example.com, attaching your CV and cover letter.
Please apply immediately if you are interested; interviews will take place in January.