Business Pilot, the cloud-based business management tool for installers, will host a webinar tomorrow to discuss learning points from the COVID-19 lockdown and identify a roadmap for the return to work.
Free to join, the event includes guest speakers from FENSA and RISA, as well as representatives from industry including installers and fabricators.
Elton Boocock, Managing Director, Business Pilot, said that the event was an opportunity to share and discuss best practice for the return to work.
He said: “We’ll be doing our best to work out what the ‘new normal’ is going to look like for retail installation business, discuss and share experience so far and find out how the leading installation businesses are already changing for the future.”
The free to attend webinar will be held at 11am Wednesday 13th May.
Visit https://businesspilot.co.uk/webinar for joining instructions.
FACTBOX: Business Pilot at a glance:
- Cloud-based – access it on your desktop, laptop, or phone
- Access powerful management information – understand employee performance, costs of installation, and your profitability on each and every job
- Web-to-lead integration/lead management
- Sales appointment setting
- Link documents to jobs including drawings, site surveys, video and photos
- Step-by-step lead-to-contract management, including follow-ups and user and system notes
- Link purchase orders to deliveries and schedule boards. Guaranteeing that product is always in for the start of the job
- Log guarantees and manage service calls
- Financial reporting with export to multiple platforms
To find out more please visit www.businesspilot.co.uk