Field Service Engineer
Electrical/Mechanical Service engineer.
The Field Service Engineer will report to Andy Parker Technical Director.
To undertake the installation, repair, and servicing of uPVC/Aluminium window machinery. Must be able to work within our team of skilled engineers and help with the continuous improvement of our range of machines. Manage the repairs and installations so they are completed in a timely fashion. Must be a self-starter and able to work under their own initiative. Must be a good communicator.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Programming of machines.
• Knowledge of PLC and servo systems inc diagnostics and servo set up procedures.
• Installation of new machines.
• Repair and servicing of new and reconditioned machines.
• Training of customers once installation is complete.
• Must be an all-rounder, an in-depth knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems.
• A keen eye for detail is required.
• A “can do” attitude.
• Must be prepared to stay away from home at short notice.
• Ideally qualified to HND level or above in electro/mech discipline.
• Experienced in field service role.
Good Salary with 5 weeks holiday, company car, mobile phone and company pension scheme.
Please send your cv to email@example.com in the first instance.